- On Sunday, Kylie Jenner showed off a tie-dye jumpsuit she wore while celebrating her birthday on vacation in Turks and Caicos.
- Jenner’s one-piece outfit, which had cutouts and an open back, was from the Black-owned fashion brand Matte.
- The 23-year-old beauty mogul accessorized her outfit with gold hoops from Black-owned jewelry brand Khiry.
- Jenner shared several other outfits from her recent birthday trip, from a neon-pink bikini to a daring halter-style dress.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kylie Jenner has documented several fashionable moments while celebrating her birthday on vacation in Turks and Caicos.
On Sunday, the 23-year-old beauty mogul shared three pictures of a tie-dye jumpsuit she wore during her trip.
Per Jenner’s Instagram post, the jumpsuit she wore is from Black designer Briana Wilson’s brand, Matte. She accessorized the jumpsuit with $465 gold hoop earrings from Khiry, a Black-owned jewelry brand.
brown eyed girl🤍✨
A post shared by Kylie 🤍 (@kyliejenner) on Aug 16, 2020 at 12:43pm PDTAug 16, 2020 at 12:43pm PDT
Although Jenner’s exact jumpsuit was unavailable at the time of writing, the brand sells $60 leggings with the same style of cutouts.
Previously, Jenner slammed allegations that claimed she refused to tag a Black-owned fashion brand, LoudBrand Studios, in an Instagram picture in June while on vacation in Utah. Jenner followed up by agreeing with a fan, who suggested the reality star make an effort to tag Black-owned brands she posts about.
On Saturday, the Kylie Cosmetics wore a Guizio hot-pink string bikini that popped against the nearby pool and ocean.
too good 2 be true💫
A post shared by Kylie 🤍 (@kyliejenner) on Aug 15, 2020 at 12:17pm PDTAug 15, 2020 at 12:17pm PDT
While on her trip, Jenner also wore a colorful $118 halter-style dress from Farai London that was available for preorder at the time of writing.
On Wednesday, Jenner posed in an intricate, bejeweled minidress designed by Balmain’s creative director, Olivier Rousteing. Jenner called it “the most perfect bday dress” in her caption.
Based on Instagram stories she has shared, Jenner appears to be back home in Los Angeles and has been sharing the belated outfit pictures from her recent trip.
Gallery: Twinning! Look Back at Kylie Jenner and Her BFF Stassie Karanikolaou’s Many Matching Moments (People)